- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ Cup Sugar divided
- ¾ GF 1-to-1 Flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- 2 Cup Fresh Blackberries
- 1 Tablespoon Vegan Butter for pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an oven safe skillet with the butter, making sure to cover the bottom and all the way up the sides.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. Add in milk and vanilla and whisk together until well combined. Whisk in ¼ C of the sugar. Continue to whisk mixture for 2-3 minutes. Add the flour last and whisk until just combined.
- Place your pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Pour half of the batter into the warmed pan. Spread blackberries over the batter and top with remaining ¼ C sugar. Pour remaining batter on top of berries.
- Remove from stovetop and place into preaheated oven. Cook for 35-45 minutes until golden brown.
- It is wonderful served warm, sprinkled with powdered sugar. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Tried this recipe?Mention @wellfedbaker or tag #wellfedbaker!
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.