Gluten Free Maple Banana Bundt Cake With Dairy Free Cream Cheese IcingPrint Pin Rate
For the cake
- 3 Overripe Bananas mashed
- 2 ⅔ C Gluten Free 1-to-1 Flour Blend I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cardamom
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp Nutmeg
- ¾ C Olive Oil
- 2 C Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ C Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¾ C Non-dairy Milk mixed with 1 tsp Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar
For the Icing
- 4 oz Vegan Cream Cheese room temperature
- ½ C Powdered Sugar sifted
- 3 Tbsp Non-dairy Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 C bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Mix together and set aside.2 2/3 C Gluten Free 1-to-1 Flour Blend, 2 tsp Baking Soda, 1/2 tsp Baking Powder, 1/2 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Cardamom, 1 tsp Cinnamon, 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine olive oil, sugar and maple syrup. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes.3/4 C Olive Oil, 2 C Sugar, 1/4 C Maple Syrup
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating for 60 seconds between each addition. Add the vanilla. Scrape down the bowl.3 Eggs, 1 tsp Vanilla
- Turn the mixer to the lowest setting. Alternate adding the milk and bananas and the flour mixture, beginning and ending with milk.3/4 C Non-dairy Milk, 3 Overripe Bananas
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes before filling the cake pan.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan, taking care not to fill more than 3/4 full. Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, until top springs back when gently poked.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 15 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.
- When the cake is cool, prepare the icing.
- Place the cream cheese into the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and beat on medium low speed. Slowly add the milk, 1 Tbsp at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.4 oz Vegan Cream Cheese, 1/2 C Powdered Sugar, 3 Tbsp Non-dairy Milk
- Drizzle icing over cake and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.