Gluten Free Maple Banana Bundt Cake With Dairy Free Cream Cheese IcingPrint Pin Rate
For the cake
- 3 Overripe Bananas mashed
- 2 ⅔ Cup Gluten Free 1-to-1 Flour Blend I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cardamom
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¾ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ¾ Cup Non-dairy Milk mixed with 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar
For the Icing
- 4 ounces Vegan Cream Cheese room temperature
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar sifted
- 3 Tablespoon Non-dairy Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 C bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Mix together and set aside.2 ⅔ Cup Gluten Free 1-to-1 Flour Blend, 2 teaspoon Baking Soda, ½ teaspoon Baking Powder, ½ teaspoon Salt, ½ teaspoon Cardamom, 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, ⅛ teaspoon Nutmeg
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine olive oil, sugar and maple syrup. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes.¾ Cup Olive Oil, 2 Cup Sugar, ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating for 60 seconds between each addition. Add the vanilla. Scrape down the bowl.3 Eggs, 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Turn the mixer to the lowest setting. Alternate adding the milk and bananas and the flour mixture, beginning and ending with milk.¾ Cup Non-dairy Milk, 3 Overripe Bananas
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes before filling the cake pan.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan, taking care not to fill more than ¾ full. Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, until top springs back when gently poked.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 15 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.
- When the cake is cool, prepare the icing.
- Place the cream cheese into the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and beat on medium low speed. Slowly add the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.4 ounces Vegan Cream Cheese, ½ Cup Powdered Sugar, 3 Tablespoon Non-dairy Milk
- Drizzle icing over cake and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.