- 2 tablespoon Vegan Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Medium Onion minced
- 3 Carrots diced
- 1 Head Cauliflower chopped
- 6 tablespoon Gluten Free 1-to-1 Flour Blend I use Bob's Red Mill
- 32 oz Gluten Free Chicken Broth
- 1 C Coconut Milk
- 1 C Frozen Corn
- 2 Bay Leaves
- ½ teaspoon Curry Powder optional
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper optional
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ lb Bacon cooked and crumbled
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pot or dutch oven.
- Add the garlic, onion and carrots. Cook about 5 minutes until softened.
- Add in the cauliflower and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the flour, stir in well.
- Add a little of the chicken stock to the flour mixture. Whisk together.
- Add the remaining liquid, stock & milk and whisk well so there are no flour lumps.
- Add frozen corn, bay leaves and spices. You could also add any other vegetables you like at this point. Add a bit of salt.
- Bring to boil. Then lower heat to simmer. Cook for about 15-20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix in bacon, reserving a little for garnish if you'd like. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.