Fun fact: The first ever recipe card I added to my recipe box was for a fruit dip very similar to this. We made it in my home ec class in high school and it was so good I wanted to save the recipe forever. The original recipe was not dairy free, so I did a little tweaking to arrive at this recipe. This fruit dip is perfect for your next fruit tray. It goes great with all fruits from sweet to sour and it only takes five minutes to make!
Why You'll Love This Dairy Free Fruit Dip
- It goes great with all sorts of fruit.
- It only takes 5 minutes to make.
- It’s gluten free and dairy free!
Vegan Cream Cheese
Dairy Free Whipped Cream – I like Coco Whip, but you can also whip your own dairy free cream.
Honey – For vegan fruit dip, replace with maple syrup.
Lemon Juice – for a sweeter dip replace with vanilla.
How to Make Fruit Dip
This fruit dip is so easy to make, you’ll be signing up for the fruit tray for every potluck and cookout.
- Step 1 – Add the cream cheese, honey and lemon juice to the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Step 2 – Add the whipped cream and poppyseeds.
- Step 3 – Fold together with a spatula until evenly mixed.
How to Store Fruit Dip
This dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Give the dip a stir before serving.
It’s perfect to make ahead for your next get together.
If you're looking for ideas for leftover fruit, check out these great recipes!
To pin this recipe for later, click the save button on any image in this post or the recipe card. Please tag me @wellfedbaker on Instagram if you make this recipe!
Easy Dairy Free Fruit Dip Without Marshmallow Cream
- 8 oz Vegan Cream Cheese room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- 8 oz Vegan Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Poppyseeds
- Combine the cream cheese, lemon juice and honey in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until smooth.8 oz Vegan Cream Cheese, 2 Tbsp Honey, 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Add the whipped cream and poppyseeds. Fold together with a spatula until evenly mixed.8 oz Vegan Whipped Cream, 1 tsp Poppyseeds
- Serve with fresh fruit.