Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we will send it straight to your inbox!
You will also be added to our weekly email list.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Whisk until well combined. Add eggs and mix well. Add banana, vanilla and coconut milk. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine GF flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix well with a fork. Pour wet mixture into dry. Mix until just combined - do not overmix. Add fruit or nuts, mix gently. Let batter rest while you prepare your pan.
- Line or grease a 12 serving regular size muffin pan. Divide batter evenly into 12 muffins, making each portion about ¾ full.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins. Then sprinkle each muffin with oats.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until tops spring back when touched. Remove to cool and serve immediately. These will store well for a few days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.