- ⅓ C Coconut Oil melted
- ½ C Maple Syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Ripe Bananas mashed
- ¼ C Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ¾ C Gluten Free 1-to-1 Flour Blend I use Bob's Red Mill
- ⅓ Gluten Free Oats
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 C favorite fresh fruit or nuts
For the topping
- 2 teaspoon Raw Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon Gluten Free Oats
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Whisk until well combined. Add eggs and mix well. Add banana, vanilla and coconut milk. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine GF flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix well with a fork. Pour wet mixture into dry. Mix until just combined - do not overmix. Add fruit or nuts, mix gently. Let batter rest while you prepare your pan.
- Line or grease a 12 serving regular size muffin pan. Divide batter evenly into 12 muffins, making each portion about ¾ full.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins. Then sprinkle each muffin with oats.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until tops spring back when touched. Remove to cool and serve immediately. These will store well for a few days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 395mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 53IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @wellfedbaker or tag #wellfedbaker!
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.
Leave a Comment