- ¼ Cup Butter Flavored Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Natural Nut Butter the kind you have to stir
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ¼ Cup GF 1-to-1 Flour I use Bob’s Red Mill
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips plus a handful extra to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, melt the coconut oil. Combine with the nut butter. Stir well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, flour, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine. Add the nut butter/oil mixture to the dry ingredients. Also add in the vanilla. Stir together. It will be dry. It does not need to be completely stirred at this point.
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and beat them well. Pour the eggs into the batter mixture. Fold until combined. Fold in 1 C of the chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with a handful of chocolate chips for decoration.
- Bake in preheated oven for 26-29 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.