- 1 Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil melted
- 1 ½-2 Cup of Mix-ins fruit, raisins, nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 6 ramekins or 1 8x8 pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, spices, baking powder and salt. Stir together.
- In a second bowl, crack and whisk the egg. Add the milk and whisk together. Add syrup and vanilla (if you're using it). Whisk the mixture while pouring in the melted coconut oil to keep it from getting solid again.
- If you're using berries, put half on the bottom of the pan and reserve the rest for the top. If you're using nuts or chocolates chips or similar items, mix those in with the oats.
- Pour the oats into the baking dish and the pour the liquid mixture over the top. Make sure all of the oats are in the liquid. If you used berries, top with remaining berries. Then sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes in preheated oven until top begins to brown.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup poured on top.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Mention @wellfedbaker or tag #wellfedbaker!
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.