- 1 ⅔ Cup GF 1-to-1 Flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- ⅔ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¾ Cup Coconut Oil room temperature
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ⅔ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs + 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Cup Macadamia Nuts roughly chopped
- 1 ½-2 Cup Vegan White Chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine coconut oil and sugars. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy. Scrape down bowl. Add eggs, mixing on medium speed for 30 seconds between each addition. Scrape down bowl. Turn mixer to lowest setting. Slowly pour in the flour mix. Scrape down bowl. Add the nuts and chocolate, mix on low just 30-60 seconds more. Do the remaining mixing with a spatula.
- Scoop dough into golf ball size balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet, leaving about 2 inches between balls. Flatten the balls slightly with your hand.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes or until edges are just set. Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.