- 1 ½ Cup GF Oats do not use quick oats
- ½ Cup GF Rice Crispies
- 2 Tablespoon Flax Meal
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoon Coconut Oil melted
- ¼ Cup + 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Pecans roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Dried Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, rice crispies, flax, salt and cinnamon. Stir together.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt coconut oil. Stir vanilla and maple syrup into the melted oil. Pour oil over the dry ingredients. Stir well until all dry ingredients are covered. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir. Bake an additional 20 minutes. Add the pecans and coconut, stir. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Add the blueberries and do not stir. Allow granola to cool completely without stirring. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.