- 2 Cup Dairy Free White Chocolate chopped
- 6 Tablespoon Butter Flavored Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 ¼ Cup Gluten Free 1-to-1 Flour Blend I use Bob's Red Mill
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Large Eggs + 1 Yolk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Pecans roughly chopped
- 1 Large Peach peeled & pitted and diced into ¼ inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine white chocolate, coconut oil and sugar in a double boiler. Set over medium heat. Heat until melted stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool while you're mixing the remaining ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them together. Add the vanilla to the whisked eggs. Add the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Stir until it's well combined. Pour the white chocolate mixture into the flour. Fold together with a spatula about 5 strokes. Add the pecans and peaches. Continue to fold until all is incorporated. The batter may begin to thicken into more of a ball than a liquid, that's ok. Just work as quickly as possible.
- Dump the batter into the prepared baking pan. Spread it out evenly in the pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan before slicing.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.