- 1 C Brown Rice Flour
- 1 C White Rice Flour
- ¼ C Arrowroot Powder
- 2 ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ C Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ C Honey
- ¼ C + 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- ½ C Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 C Peaches diced
- 1 C Pistachios roughly chopped
- Additional sliced peaches and turbinado sugar for topping optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, arrowroot, baking powder, xanthum gum, salt, spices and sugar. Mix together. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, crack 2 eggs. Whisk until eggs are a bit foamy. Add the remaining wet ingredients. Whisk together. Pour wet ingredients into dry. Fold over until just incorporated. Add diced peaches and pistachios. Fold a few times to mix in.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan. Fill to top of the cups. Place in preheated oven. Immediately reduce the heat to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes until tops spring back when gently poked. Remove from oven. Serve warm, store remaining muffins in an airtight container.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.