Spicy Honey Chicken Glaze
- 2 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ Cup Honey
- 2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 425 until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour the sauce off into a pan. Cook on the stove over med-high heat, stir constantly. It will begin to bubble immediately. Cook off the liquid for about 3-4 minutes and it will become a sticky honey sauce. Remove from heat, pour over the chicken and serve.
- I usually make this with chicken breasts, but I have also done tenders, thighs, wings and a whole chicken. Just adjust your cooking time according to your cut.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.