Spicy Honey Chicken Glaze
Part sweet, part spice - this chicken will make your taste buds say WOW!Print Pin Rate
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ C Honey
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 425 until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour the sauce off into a pan. Cook on the stove over med-high heat, stir constantly. It will begin to bubble immediately. Cook off the liquid for about 3-4 minutes and it will become a sticky honey sauce. Remove from heat, pour over the chicken and serve.
- I usually make this with chicken breasts, but I have also done tenders, thighs, wings and a whole chicken. Just adjust your cooking time according to your cut.