Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
This warm & spicy gluten free pumpkin bread is the perfect treat for a cool fall night.Print Pin Rate
- 1 ½ C Gluten Free 1-to-1 Flour Blend I use Bob’s Red Mill
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ginger
- ⅛ tsp Nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp Allspice
- ¼ tsp Cardamom
- ⅓ C Sugar
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- ½ C Olive Oil
- ¼ C Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 C Pumpkin Puree not pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all the spices and sugar. Mix together and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine beaten egg, oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Begin to fold together with a spatula, about 5 strokes. Add the pumpkin puree. Continue to fold together until pumpkin is evenly incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, it will be thick. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.