Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Granola
- 3 ½ Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 6 Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal
- ¾ Cup Pecans chopped
- ⅔ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ⅔ Cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Coconut Oil melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon Cloves
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Seeds raw
- ⅔ Cup Dried Fruit optional
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil or silpat.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, salt and spices. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.⅔ Cup Pumpkin Puree, ⅔ Cup Light Brown Sugar, ¼ Cup Maple Syrup, ¼ Coconut Oil, 1 teaspoon Vanilla, ½ teaspoon Salt, 1 ½ teaspoon Cinnamon, ½ teaspoon Ginger, ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg, ¼ teaspoon Allspice, ⅛ teaspoon Cloves
- In a larger bowl, combine the oats, flaxseed, pecans and pumpkin seeds. Stir together.3 ½ Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats, 6 Tablespoon Flaxseed Meal, ¾ Cup Pecans, ½ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Pour the wet ingredients on top. With a spatula, mix until everything is well covered with the pumpkin spice and there are no dry spots left.
- Spread out on prepared baking sheet into an even layer. Cook for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Once cool, add in dried fruit if you like. Store in an airtight container.⅔ Cup Dried Fruit
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.