- 2 Cup Dairy Free White Chocolate chopped
- ¼ Cup + 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 ¼ Cup GF 1-to-1 Flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Large Eggs + 1 Yolk lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan (or springform pan) and spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate, sugar and coconut oil into a double boiler over medium high heat. Cook until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the melted chocolate mixture. Stir well. Pour into the dry ingredients. Fold together. Pour in chocolate chips and fold a few more times. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Mention @wellfedbaker or tag #wellfedbaker!
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.