- 2 Cup Dairy Free White Chocolate chopped
- ¼ Cup + 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 ¼ Cup GF 1-to-1 Flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Large Eggs + 1 Yolk lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan (or springform pan) and spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate, sugar and coconut oil into a double boiler over medium high heat. Cook until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the melted chocolate mixture. Stir well. Pour into the dry ingredients. Fold together. Pour in chocolate chips and fold a few more times. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.