- ½ Cup Butter Flavored Coconut Oil
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg + 1 Yolk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup GF Graham Crumbs
- 1 ¼ Cup GF 1-to-1 Flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 6 ounces Dark Chocolate roughly chopped (or chocolate chips)
- approx 1 C Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crumbs, flour, salt and baking soda. Stir together.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine sugars and coconut oil. Beat for 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed. Scrape down the bowl. Add the eggs and beat for an additional 60 seconds. Add the vanilla. Scrape down the bowl. Turn the mixer to the lowest setting. Slowly add the flour mixture stirring until combined. Add in the chocolate.
- Scoop the batter into golf ball sized balls and place on prepared baking sheet spaced 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with your hand. Bake in preheated oven for 7 minutes. Working quickly, remove from oven and top each cookie with a few marshmallows and put the cookies back in the oven for an additional 3 minutes.
- Makes approximately 24 cookies
Tried this recipe?Mention @wellfedbaker or tag #wellfedbaker!
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.
Leave a Comment