- 2 Cup Pecans roasted
- ¾ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- Spread pecans on a baking sheet. Bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Remove and cool for 10 minutes before processing.
- Place pecans into a food processor. For this recipe, I used an 11C processor. If you use a smaller unit, it may take longer to process. Do not use a mini processor.
- Process the pecans for 8-10 minutes until they become runny. Add the cocoa powder, cinnamon, ancho chili to the pecans and process another 1-3 minutes. If the mixture is not smooth/runny enough, add oil 1 teaspoon at a time until it reached the desired consistency.
- Remove from the processor and stir in the honey by hand. The butter may seize a little with the addition of the honey. If it does, stop stirring and pour into an 8 oz jar. Store in the refrigerator.
Tiffany is the recipe developer, stylist and food photographer behind Well Fed Baker. As a lifelong baker who had to go gluten free and dairy free in 2016, Tiffany strives to share allergen friendly recipes that never feel like they are free from anything.